To perform bulk or contextual operations on a set of Workflows, Connections or DropPoints, click the checkbox button at the bottom-left of the Pane.
Checkboxes will appear next to the list of items and a set of context buttons will appear at the bottom of the Pane.
- Copy a selection of Workflows or Workflow Groups by clicking Copy. You can then paste the selected items into another Workflow Group in the same Site or into a different Site
- To change the Workflow Group of an existing Workflow, open the Workflow then click the Settings cog to access the Workflow Design Settings Pane and specify the Group
- Click Paste to paste the previously copied Workflows into the current location
- Click Trash to delete the selected Workflows
- Click Trash to delete the selected Connections
- Click Trash to de-register the selected DropPoints
- Click Upgrade to begin a remote DropPoint Upgrade
Click on the Connections icon
The list of Connections is displayed
To delete a Connector, click the selector at the bottom of the screen, select the Connectors, then select the Trash icon to delete.