To connect to a cloud system, you will usually require a username, password and a secondary level of security (e.g., an API key) in order to access the system.
Example using Salesforce
1. Add a node using the + button
2. Choose the Salesforce node
3. Click the Connection box and then the + Add Connection icon.
4. Save and then navigate to connections on the left hand panel
5. This will take you to the Connection screen for Salesforce
5. Specify the required login data
6. The Salesforce node on the Workflow will show Connection is Salesforce